1. Product Description
Black silicone glass cloth tape TFGSCT-SY160B-SC is made of Asia-made black glass cloth as base material (backing) and mixed silicone rubber as coated adhesive. It is flexible with a strong breaking strength, excellent abrasion resistance, moisture resistance, puncture resistance and temperature resistance. It can be widely used to insulation at Class H.
Black silicone glass cloth tape is widely used to insulate wiring in high-temperature applications where abrasion and puncture resistance are important.
· Wrap and insulate the electric and induction type furnace’s power supply leads.
· Wrap and insulate Dry-type transformer’s leads.
· Wrap and insulate to motor lead connections, switches and controls for furnaces & ovens.
· Reinforcing and repairing coils on mining machines.
· Also be used to aerospace, solar power, Lithium battery, wind power generation and household appliances.
√ Stable quality;
√ Very attractive price to distributors and end users;
√ Guaranteed lead time;
√ Professional customer service.
4. Technical Data
Glass Cloth (0.12mm)
From 5mm to 1030mm (±0.3mm)
Elongation at break
Adhesion Strength to Steel
6N/25mm / (Average)
Class H - 180℃
Keep in dry and clean place, under normal temperature at 15℃~30℃, 65%RH.
Shelf life is 12 months after production date.
Sample: free sample for small rolls, freight collect.
MOQ: no MOQ.